Cleaning Your Appliance
Brush the item as soon as you remove it from your mouth with a denture brush and scrub well.
• Do not use a toothbrush. It wears out your brush quickly, and the bristles of a denture brush are stiffer and more effective.
Storing Your Appliance When Not In Use
• Do not place a denture, partial, retainer, nightguard or any other plastic item into your mouth while it is DRY.
• The surface of the acrylic/plastic is porous like a tiny sponge. This will adsorb the odor and bacteria of your saliva. Let it adsorb water, first, instead to keep it from becoming smelly.
1. Always wet the plastic item with water before wearing it in your mouth.
2. Clean it after each use. (see below)
3. Store in a liquid. Not dry. (see below)